Normandy Pictures Corporation was the brainchild
of brothers Max and Arthur Alexander, nephews of Universal Pictures founder
Normandy Pictures only distributed a few films
such as 'Law
of the 45s' in 1935 and 'The
Lion Man' and 'Too
Much Beef' in 1936.
They used M. R. Litho in New York as their
Normandy closed their doors in 1936, and
Max and Arthur Alexander opened Colony Pictures.