Pennine Studio was a very small studio set
up in 1936 by John Cayley, Eric Pollard and Roland Whiteside. They bought
an old cotton shuttle-making factory and renovated it into a film studio
and added a sound stage.
They produced several local productions
until the beginning of the war in 1939. When the war started, they closed
the studio and never re-opened it.
Back to British Studios